Dr. Chad's patients are encouraged to participate in the Rowan's Rewards Program by demonstrating commendable behavior associated with the office’s core values. Whether it's improving your grades on a report card, participating in a community service project, or helping a sibling with their homework, your orthodontist feels that you should be awarded for your goodness.
In the Rewards Program, patients earn tokens by:
- Arriving on time to your appointments.
- Maintaining excellent oral hygiene and being a good brusher.
- Returning to your dentist's office for regular dental cleanings and checkups.
- Taking care of your braces, making sure that they are not broken.
- Demonstrating faith and a positive outlook on life.
- Helping your family at home, and going above and beyond what is expected of you.
- Earning excellent grades or making significant improvements on their report card.
- Participating in community service activities.
- Other notable accomplishments.
Large prizes can be earned by patients who save their tokens over multiple appointments. Patients can also redeem even the fewest number of tokens for awards.
For a more complete list of how to earn Rowan Rewards Tokens and how they can be redeemed click here.
When children come in to see Dr. Chad for their first visit and he feels that they are not ready to start treatment yet, we enroll them into our "Kids Club," which is our Pre-Orthodontic Guidance Program. Dr. Chad is one of very few orthodontists that offer this program at no charge.
Just as you see your general dentist every six months for cleanings and checking for cavities, Dr. Chad believes children can benefit from orthodontic checkups. This enables Dr. Chad to monitor and measure facial growth, make sure baby teeth are coming out on time, and that permanent teeth are able to grow into proper position, minimizing more extensive and lengthy treatment at a later age. It also allows Dr. Chad to stay on top of what type of treatment the child will need and when they will be ready. Our families really appreciate this service allowing them to plan for the future treatment that is needed.
When patients are in our Kids Club, they get to learn more about braces and participate in fun contests!
Here are some things you can do to be an excellent Kids Club member:
- Be on time for your scheduled appointment
- Brush your teeth after every meal and floss at least once a day
- Visit your dentist twice a year for a checkup and cleaning (Don't forget to take your Dental Reward Voucher to earn extra Rowan Rewards Tokens!) provide the link to the
- Learn all you can about braces
If your brushing is excellent and you are on time for your next appointment, you will be awarded Rowan Rewards Tokens! You will also be entered into our monthly drawing. You could win gift cards to really cool places!